Schindler's List vs. The Dark Knight

15 comments

14 comments

Schindler's list is a great movie and only thing great in the dark knight is joker , without the excellent performance joker the dark knight will bi just like other super hero movies

You speak the truth and it's ridiculous that The Dark Knight is globally number 1 because of that.

JRM
JRM

The Dark Knight is great because everything about it is great: Performances, direction, score, script, action. It's a great movie. And it's laughable to see people say otherwise.

ear
ear

The adult in me gives Schindler's List the edge. It is the better film.

Two movies that disappointed me. I'm not saying they're bad, they are two very good movies, but they both disappointed me. The Dark Knight disappointed me less though.

Schindler's list is better because of the story.

Schindler's List is not a film, it's a lesson.

UShouldGo4AWalk just made this a very easy choice.

The Dark Knight is better is so many ways

Nolan over Spielberg all week.

Dark Knight wins i really hate watching depressing movies.

I don't care for depressing movies either but, somehow, I find Schindler's List quite watchable. Credit for that goes not only to Steven Spielberg, but also to Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes, both of whom were awesome in the film. I still have to go with The Dark Knight, but its pretty close.

I slightly prefer Batman.

This is very hard. Both films are definitely important.

I'm siding with Schindler's List.

I picked Schindler's List because it is imo one of the greatest movies of all time.

Eh...

TDK

Schindler's List is by far superior better.

Schindler's List is simply better.

Schindler's list simply put is the better movie

Schindler's list simply put is the better movie

The Dark Knight was more enjoyable, but Shcindler's List was the better movie... I say Schindler's.

I find THE DARK KNIGHT entertaining and interesting, though I've never been as gaga over it as a lot of others. It doesn't come close to resonating with me as powerfully as SCHINDLER'S LIST.

I love me some Batman and while I find DARK KNIGHT and Nolan fans irksome, I have to admit that the movie really is fantastic. But it doesn't have the visceral impact of Spielberg's greatest work. Finally seeing it in a theater cemented its importance for me.

The Dark Knight is super entertaining and such an amazing film, but I thought Schindler's List was more powerful and a better experience for me personally.

The Dark Knight. Nolan > Spielberg.

A yeah going with the superhero film:

The Dark Knight is the best superhero movie ever, but c'mon Schindler's lists is superior in every way, well except Heath as the Joker so memorable.

Schindler's List is the better film, TDK is more enjoyable and rewatchable. Schindler's lack of entertainment and rewatch value is only reason it loses.

The Dark Knight is my favourite movie of all time however I don't mind it losing to a great film like Schindler's List.

Anyone who says Nolan is a better director than Spielberg is smoking some weird shit. That being said, that doesn't have much to do with this argument. But yeah, Schindler's List is so much better than it's not even funny. It's emotional, perfectly directed, and amazingly written. This movie will gut you like almost no other can. The only edge that TDK has is that it is a bit more entertaining. Schindler's List dominates

Two amazing masterpieces but Schindler's List wins this round because of it's emotional depth, the cinematography, the acting and Spielberg's direction.

Schindler's List all week

TDK win SUPER EXTREME DIFF

The Dark Knight obviously