The Time Machine vs. The Time Machine

2 comments

4 comments

Giving the nod to the 1960 version.

It's been ages, but I recall preferring the original as well.

Wow, I forgot how disappointing the new MACHINE was. Truly awful film from a great book, and the 1960 version is such a treasure!

I guess I'll be the first to pick the remake, I remember quite liking it while being a bit let down by the ending. Overall it's a lot of fun though.

No contest, the time machine with Rod Taylor is more imaginative. Ahead of its time indeed.

I'm the second person along with alphahawk to say that the remake is very beautiful of the original film, old things that are done in the 2002 version are very beautiful of all the things that happened in the old film for example if in the first original he invented the car to take atea Well in the remake he invents the machine to save the person I love but failing the isolation because he says even if I went back a hundred times I would see her die a hundred times another reason why I point to this film because The time machine from 2002 is one of my favorite films byalways because I loved this film very much but that doesn't mean because I hate the original version it's good but not much more the remake of the original 6/10 is a remake 10/10