The Usual Suspects vs. Raiders of the Lost Ark

7 comments

7 comments

indi is awesome, but i just love the usual suspects better.

I gotta go with Raiders of the Lost Ark. I love The Usual Suspects too, but It does not come close to Indiana Jones.

TUS for Kevin Spacey's performance, that chilling ending and McQuarrie's superb screenplay.

The Usual Suspects is very good, but Spielberg's best is far ahead of it.

Three out of the four Indiana Jones films beat The Usual Suspects...and Raiders of the Lost Ark ain't that fourth (lookin' at you, Shia).

raiders of the lost ark, the usual suspects and back to the future are all tyed as my no.1 fav movie of all time! i cant chose!!

Never saw raiders when I was a kid. So I'm not part of the insane OmgRaidersisthebestmovieEVER!! I liked it, but i liked The Usual Suspects way better.

Indy wins.

The Usual Suspects is a piece of genious. That ending was crazy and the story was so interesting. It also had great acting by everyone especially Spacey. Raiders is vey good but overated no doubt about that. The Usual Suspects wins.

I love the usual suspects but raiders wins

Yeah, Raiders is slightly overrated but I still love it. I honestly don't know what to pick. The re-watchability factor is greater for Indy, but that finale to Usual Suspects! You can't beat it. Keyser Soze for the win!

The Usual Suspects is very great crime film with one of my favourite endings ever, but Raiders is such a superb action/adventure film.

Raiders of the Lost Ark wins, but not by much

Close but Suspects.

How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss?

Raiders...no doubt.