One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest vs. The Godfather Part II

4 comments

14 comments

What to do, what to do... I guess the Godfather II is superior..

I like One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest better because although Godfather 2 has an excellent story it drags on a bit more than I'd like. But Cuckoo's Nest is funny in a demented way, mysterious in a subtle way and engaging throughout. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is a masterpiece.

Jack kicks ass!! This isn't hard for me at all. Cuckoo's nest is one of the greatest movies i've ever seen, and it's shorter and more watchable then the incredibly long (and also awesome) Godfather part 2. 'Nuff said.

The Godfather II is a better made film altogether

Nice matchup. I'll go with my favorite movie of all time, The Godfather Part II.

Both are among the greatest films ever made but The Godfather Part II is an astonishing feature.

Godfather has better storytelling value. Two great lead performances in both films.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is absolutely amazing Godfather part II not so much.

The Godfather: Part II is superb cinema at its best. Two great performances.

Two classic masterpieces from the 70's with two of the best leading performances ever in a film IMO. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest takes it though, I found it's story more engaging and driving.

Godfather II is as good as it gets, Cuckoo's Nest is great too but doesn't come close to the brilliance of the Corelone saga.

Tough call. The Godfather: Part II wins.

Godfather II wins.

i totally get why people find godfather 2 better, but i'll go with cuckoos on this one

Cuckoo's is more entertaining

I would agree

Cuckoo

The one with Al Pacino.