Bringing Up Baby vs. Some Like It Hot

1 comments

6 comments

Wow, I'm surprised that no one has commented on this. These are two of the best comedies of all time. It's close for me, but I'm going to pick Some Like it Hot.

Close, but Bringing Up Baby's nonstop laughs win out.

Older comedies just don't do it for me, so I found neither of these films particularly funny. Some Like It Hot has the better story, so I guess it wins here.

I'm down with Caesar...didn't really like either, but Some Like it Hot was FAR better....

How can anyone like Bringing Up Baby more than Some Like it Hot. Lemmon and Curtis are perfect in the funniest film ever made. I don't think I laughed 1 time in Bringing Up Baby. It was stupid, childish, and boring. Hepburn and Grant have been in several hilarious films, including Holiday, which they starred in together and is a much better film.

Two hilarious comedies from back in the day. As much as I love Cary Grant and his chemistry with Katharine Hepburn, I've gotta give the edge to Some Like it Hot.

Cary Grant and Katharine Hepburn are my two favorite icons in film, and the situations that each get involved with in Bringing Up Baby are of the most creative and comedic.

Some Like It Hot wins this one. Both are essentials.

love both, but prefer wilder's film to hawks'