Toy Story 2 vs. The Godfather Part II

4 comments

14 comments

I'm going to hell, aren't I?

um, this one''s hard.

Two good Part 2's. Godfather by a nose

The Best Godfather is better than TS2, but against TS1 he would have no chance

OMG This is so hard, both are amazing sequels in their own eras. But I have to edge it out to Godfather PT II

Two respected sequels, Toy Story 2 offers great family entertainment, but The Godfather 2 is just an amazing movie with strong performances and storyline.

Two great sequels, Toy Story 2 is very underrated. Godfather wins though, no exceptions.

Not the best Godfather and obviously not the worst, my favorite is the original Godfather...TS 2 is underrated and amazing and also one of the best sequels I've seen but the Godfather Part II is more complete

The Godfather Part II is astounding, but Toy Story 2 is one of the few movies that has the full-weight of my nostalgia in its favor (I don't get nostalgic very often), and it's also astounding. So Toy Story 2 it is.

Both are in my top 20, The Godfather Part II wins.

Why are there so many comments on this one? The Godfather Part II takes the cake. Better than the original, something that Toy Story 2 is not.

yeah, have to remove godfater II, never seen it through

Easy Part 2 smack on TS 2

Toy Story 2 is nice, but it can't compete against Godfather Part 2, a masterpiece of American cinema.

Both great sequels (just as good as the firsts), but The Godfather Part II is a much better film in almost every way in comparison - a very strange comparison.

I love Toy Story 2 and its funny yet emotional which makes it one of my favourite animated movies of all time, but it can't win against The Godfather.

Yep! I actually prefer Toy Story 2...Sue me!

Toy Story 2 for me. Not a fan of Part II...

Toy Story 2 is a lot of fun but this is Godfather.

damn what a matchup but TS2 brings me so much joy, it's also my favorite out of all the toy story movies. so TS2 for me but obviously both are great movies

Toy Story 2 is a great sequel but it wasn't the groundbreaking movie the original was, The Godfather Part II is every bit the masterpiece the original was, easily the greatest duology ever made