From Dusk Till Dawn vs. Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles

5 comments

5 comments

give me killer vampires over moody ones any day

From Dusk Till Dawn wins this one!

ear
ear

Interview has a better story and a supernatural eerie quality to it. The sensual nature of the beast in Interview gives it the edge as well.

Better story is nicely said since FDtD doesn´t really have a story.... Going with the Interview here too, it´s more interesting.

Interview With the Vampire takes this match up. Simply the better film.

Interview With the Vampire. Great movie; even better book.

Interview for me. Brad Pitt's performance is so good he makes a character I pretty much despise, Louis, someone I can stand to watch for two hours. And its ever so lovely. The story is dramatic, tragic and haunting, while Dusk's is primarily just violent, crude and baffling. I'd much rather live in a world with Anne Rice's vampires.

Dusk Till Dawn is the supreme Vampire film. For me.

Dusk till Dawn wins period.

Although from Dusk till Dawn is a personal favourite, Interview has got two stunning performances from Cruise and Pitt with the supporting cast all raising their game as well Christian Slater in one of his better roles, Antonio Banderas and Kirsten Dunst are all excellent in their extended cameos. A win for Neil Jordans masterpiece in my eyes.

Interview has three of my least favorite actors (Cruise, Pitt and especially Slater). From Dusk Till Dawn has its issues, but it wins this pretty easily.