Daredevil vs. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

4 comments

2 comments

on 3/24/2016

Affleck Daredevil is 44% on RT and Affleck Batman is 35% on RT. Had to look it up since BvS is such a bad film. Critics actually hate his Batman more than his DD. Who would have thought it?

on 3/27/2016

Right now, BvS is down to 30% and still falling. Reading critics bash it is more fun that the movie itself. A lot more fun.

Rac
Rac

on 3/28/2016

Daredevil is a bad movie, but it is a watchable bad movie, imo. BvS... is tiresome.

on 3/29/2016

Indeed. BvS is tiresome and ridiculous. Maybe Affleck will wait ten years and reboot The Tick? What else can he ruin?

on 3/29/2016

If there was anything Great about Batman v Superman, it was Affleck's Batman. I'll paraphrase what a critic said: If you squint, you can make out a really good comic book movie. I see what Snyder's going for, I see what he's trying to correct, but the movie's got either too much or too little of everything. It's a frustrating movie, but it was an interesting experience. I enjoyed it for what it was, not what I'd want it to be, ideally. Daredevil just doesn't really work, any way you look at it. And I don't think Affleck was ever right for Murdock.

on 10/27/2016

It's a shame how bad BvS is.