Fast & Furious 6 vs. Need for Speed

2 comments

2 comments

Gotta go on Speed

Watching Furious recently reminded me of this flick. I was reminded how I miss the car enthusiast aspect of the Fast and Furious films as of late. The action is cool and the characters are familiar and likable, but that's all. I felt 'Need' felt like it was made by writers and directors that have an appreciation for the cars in the flick. I almost wish I can transplant the characters from Furious into 'Need (even though I really enjoyed the chemistry of the two main characters in 'Need')'. I was expecting 'Need' to be a train (car) wreck, but it was well shot and fun. The story was somewhat lacking, but It's only a popcorn flick anyway. Furious is a better action movie and 'Need' is a better "car" movie. I will take Need for Speed over Furious 7 in this matchup.

Fast and Furious 6 wins here, it was funny, the action was great, and the Rock was in Furious 6. Need for Speed sucked at least Aaron Paul tried to give a good performance everybody else in the movie was terrible, the movie had great cars that's something i guess, I think Aaron Paul should do more television shows not movies. Why was Michael Keaton in the movie what a waste of his talent he was just a guy talking on a radio.

No contest. Furious easily.