Return of the Jedi vs. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

7 comments

13 comments

one flew

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Jack Nicholson is magic in it and he's surrounded by a colorful supporting cast and elevated by a magnificent script and superb direction by Milos Forman. Return of the Jedi is a high-flying sci-fi adventure film and a worthy conclusion to the Star Wars saga, but it's got tough competition here.

Am I the only one who thinks East-European / Russian movie posters used to be freakin' weird? Anyway, just a side thought. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest wins, although I don't remember much from it besides from Jack Nicholson being awesome. I should revisit it.

Jedi. I love Cuckoo's Nest, but Star Wars defines my early childhood....

OFOTCN

Return of the Jedi for me. Just everything about that movie is flawless, except for the Ewoks.

This is no contest. OFOTCN.

Both are key films of the 20th century, but I have to give the win for Return of the Jedi.

ROTJ, the last true Star Wars film to rock the world

Return of the Jedi

Both great movies, but Return of the Jedi is just better imo. It still remains my favourite Star Wars film.

Jedi... love Cuckoo's Nest, Star wars made me get into movies.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest definitely wins this one, it's a brilliant movie. RotJ is still great, but it's the weakest of the trilogy.

Return of the Jedi...

ROTTJ

had it been any of the other star wars (the original) cuckoos would have lost

Sorry Jedi I'm taking Cuckoo's

Jack Nicholson FTW!

Return of the Jedi.

Cuckoo's Nest.

Cuckoo's nest over every star wars movie

Cuckoo is fine but Jedi is a great conclusion and an underrated film in general.