Twilight vs. 300

0 comments

3 comments

niiice

300 is classic

Lol. Talk about complete opposites. But 300 held my interest while twilight made me want to go clean dishes.

I'll argue that Twilight is actually less gay. It's strange and it's all fucked up now. I didn't hate Twilight with a violent passion, which is probably an indication that I'm not a kid anymore. Ironically, I sought the movie out because I'm missing High School so damn much now (and to see what the fuss is about). And it is in my recent malaise (a weed and tranq fuelled malaise) that I responded to an underlying melancholy in Twilight. Or maybe it's just the weed and the tranq's. I don't know if I was enjoying Twilight all that much (probably not) but I had the weird yearning to watch the rest of the saga once the credits began to roll. What the shit is happening?

300 seemed very cool the first time I saw it, after that I lost all interest for it. It was a very boring movie watching it the second time. 300 is still better than that Twilight crap

300 isn't much better to be honest. It boils down to little boys vs. little girls