X-Men Origins: Wolverine vs. Spider-Man 3

8 comments

12 comments

Really??? They are both shit-bombs...but Wolverine was great until the last 20-30 minutes, then, it was epically bad

I can't stand emo spidey.

hmm wolverine had a bad start and sidie had a bad ending.. guess wolverine is the lesser evils..

I actually enjoyed Spider-Man 3. Can't say that about Wolvering though...

There were moments in both I didn't hate, but there was less in Spider-Man and Wolverine never needed to be made. X2 gave us a great Wolverine Origin story.

One was a sequel too far and one was two sequels too far. Can't say I liked either but I'll go with Origins because it disappointed me less.

Spider man I and II had their flaws, but were good movies overall, while 3 was a steaming pile of crap. X-Men also had some decent movies. What it really comes down to for me is the terrible casting of Topher Grace as Venom (one of the greatest and scariest villains ever) and the very poor execution of that character. I can never forgive spider man 3 for ruining one of my favorite supervillains

Spider-Man, but maybe I like it better just because i've seen it with my friends.

Please, I'm going with the emo Peter Parker over the worst X-Men film ever.

Spider-Man 3 was disappointing, but still better than Wolverine, which in many ways is worse than Batman and Robin.

I'm with The_Fawn_Rescuer on this one: Screwing up Venom was an unforgivable sin. Look, I thought Sandman was actually executed very well, and there were other elements of SM3 that I liked, but, my god, Venom was so WRONG, it just soured the whole thing. (I'm not even going near the emo-Spidey thing.) Wolverine entertained me, without pissing me off. I actually think it's better than The Last Stand. It wins this battle, and I don't feel bad about it at all.

Both are mediocre films but at least Wolverine was somewhat entertaining, which I can't say for Spidey.

At least Wolverine didn't ruin a char-wait, no that's wrong. Uh, I don't know about this. I suppose that emo Peter dancing like an idiot makes it a bit worse.

I'll take Wolverine.

Spider-Man 3 isn't THAT bad. I'd take it over both Marc Webb films without thinking about it. Besides, the first two Raimi films weren't without their flaws either; the third one is definitely the most flawed, but I don't think it's that much worse, either. X-Men Origins is just gahbage. Pure gahbage.

Spider-Man 3 is actually quite good in parts. Origins has one or two good scenes surrounded by horsehumping. Spider-Man 3 is 80/20 good whereas Origins is the exact opposite 20% good 80% garbage.

i actually prefer Origins

Both are garbage. But I’d take Spider-Man 3

spiderman 3 over trash x-men origins wolverine worst x-men

Spiderman 3 sucked less

Both piles of trash both

As much as I don't like Spider-Man 3, X-Men Origins is one of the worst movies ever made