The Matrix vs. Constantine

5 comments

0 comments

Oh wow Keanu Reeve fighting machines in one movie and demons in another. This is stuff cause he kickass in both. I'll go with the Matrix cause he had awesome weapons in Constantine, but he had better moves in the Matrix.

Keanu Reeves vs Keanu Reeves can only end with the world exploding due to the impossibleness of this choice... Still, even though Constantine is one of my favorite movies, The Matrix is better - in my opinion.

Constantine's one of those movies that mixes everything remotely marketable at the time into a homogeneous sickly pale green paste. It is baby food. Totally indistinguishable from every other minor action movie made in the last decade. This question is insulting, and I don't even really care for The Matrix.

Keanu Reeves' acting can be unbearable at times, but he does enough in both of these films to earn a pass. Constantine is a below-average film with convoluted plot points and there's too much going at once. The Matrix is a masterpiece of the highest order with an original plot and a much more enjoyable experience.

Matrix all the way....