Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol vs. Mission: Impossible III

9 comments

4 comments

Ghost Protocol is probably better, but not by much. I find all four movies to be pretty interchangeable.

Both are better than the first two. M:I:III is good, Ghost Protocol is great.

I really enjoyed both of these, so this is a hard one. But I think I enjoyed the group dynamic in Ghost Protocol enough for it to beat M:I3.

Love this review. . TY Tinaslubmedo.

Ghost Protocol is arguably the best in the series, I'd say. Pretty impressive considering it's the fourth one and made 15 years after the first. My order for the series-- 1, 4, 3, and 2 is a very distant fourth.

M:I:III is really good. Ghost Protocol is great

Ghost Protocol is so damn entertaining. The tower scene in it is greater than M:I3 as a whole.

I was on the edge-of-my-seat in almost every scene in Ghost Protocol, and a little bit for M:I:3 too, but GP wins

Exceedingly rare - no, nonexistant - is the series that gets better with every installment. I hesitate, after my first viewing, to call Ghost Protocol better than M:i:III, which I really enjoyed, but it is, at least, on par. These two are nearly even, and both much better than II, which I liked marginally better than I.

Just the feel of M:I:3 I loved. I did enjoy PSH as the villain more than Hendricks. But yeah, like what ToryK said: I did enjoy the crew in the last installment

Incredibly tough. Ghost Protocol is insatiably fun and cool. But MI 3 has a better story and villain. Very close, but I'm going with Brad Bird's movie.

Ghost Protocol

Ghost Protocol by a wee bit. Didn't love it (weak villain, too long), but it's really fun on the whole. Mission 3 is a bit underrated in my opinion...

Mission 4, 5, 3, 1, 2

I like the one where Tom Cruise runs a lot.

Ghost Protocol is better but 3 is really underrated.