Jeepers Creepers vs. Jeepers Creepers II

8 comments

0 comments

How has this not been commented on yet? Hmm, well, the first one will probably get my vote, but I gotta say that both of these were pretty damn interesting. They aren't spectacular or anything, but there are hints of originality in them. After seeing the second one as a kid, I was always paranoid that when I would go on a field trip, that my school bus would randomly get attacked by a winged scarecrow thing and us third graders would have to fight it off. The first one is a lot creepier because of the two person cast (as opposed to the 25 or so in the second), and also isn't as silly. I mean, a psychic cheerleader in the sequel? It's a bit odd, but then again, so is a winged scarecrow thing. After finishing Twin Peaks a little over a year ago, I realized at the time that Leland Palmer was in Jeepers Creepers 2. That was pretty cool. Oh, and Jeepers Creepers 3 is supposed to be released sometime this year and will have the main girl from the original and Leland Palmer in it as well. I just wish that Laura Palmer was thrown in there somewhere. Maybe the Creeper killed her in Twin Peaks? We'll never know. Anyways, Jeepers Creepers 1 is the better film, but both of these back to back make for a great double feature.

The first one was fun, effective stuff. Second one sucked. Anyway, I won't be catching the third one. Found out that the director molested a kid some time ago shortly after I saw Jeepers 2.

The original. Creative and fun...

Yeah, I was also thinking about his past criminal record when writing that response up there. But, like with Michael Jackson, his work is still (mostly) great despite the fact of his past.

Creepers 2 was better than I thought it would of been, but c'mon, the original easily. The Creeper is one of the most interesting monsters in years.

The end of Jeepers Creepers 2 annoyed me. He's just going to wait there like that until it wakes! Put it in a cage you fucking idiot, burn the bastard! Then stomp on the ashes! Sure, they can't completely murder it because they may of wanted sequels, but why show it propped up like that! It just such a ridiculous way to end it, very frustrating.

No, you don't understand. The old guy wanted to keep the monster alive in hopes of turning him into a side show attraction; that's the profession he wanted his dead son to pursue. Jeepers Creepers 3 will actually chronicle the Creeper's rise as a circus perform and, at the film's climax, his teaming up with the freaks to revolt against their handlers. The other reason could be that the old guy was thinking "Nope, can't kill him now. I need to monopolize this monster so I can have enough cash to buy a life supply of Prune Juice and Raisin Bran." Yeah, it's probably that one.

How quickly do you think the old man dies when The Creeper wakes? I say about 0.5 seconds.

Hey man, I'd trust a child molester to direct a horror movie more than some jew with a sports car. I ain't gonna be taking any nephews to his cookouts, but that's another story.

both are a lot of fun but I think 2 is the better does anyone else agree

Both were fine, Scumbag Salva has next to no talent anyway but the first was slightly better because of Justin Long's awesome performance.

ear
ear

The original is creepier