Ghost Rider vs. Spider-Man 3

5 comments

10 comments

on 11/28/2009

Wow. That Ghost Rider wins a reminder of how much I despised Spider-Man 3.

on 1/2/2010

Ghost Rider's way worse than Spidey 3.

on 1/10/2010

I'd take Ghost Rider over Spiderman 3 any day. Sandman, Venom, emo Peter Parker? All terrible. At least Ghost Rider had Eva Mendes.

on 4/29/2010

Agreed Mendez for the win. . .

on 5/5/2010

Wow, you really can't ignore the power Mendes Factor, particularly when both movies are hellaciously crappy otherwise. That's not the only reason Ghost Rider is better, though, because at least it doesn't turn sappy (and dorky) like Spider-Man 3. Nicholas Cage is generally preferable to Tobey Maguire, so there's that, too. Anyway, I think I'll start applying the Mendes Factor to other matchups to further test its effectiveness. Then maybe I'll test the Cage Factor, and so on.

on 5/5/2010

I think I meant to say "the power OF THE Mendes Factor". EDIT function, anybody?

on 5/6/2010

You're all nuts. I love tits as much as the next man (yeah that's right 'next man', you can suck on my sloppy seconds) but Ghost Rider is Marvel's worst film. The entire movie is just shrouded by shit. Faecal matter is not suitable entertainment (except for the infamous Two Girls). Hell, at least Spidey 3 had some decent explosions and I'll be damned if I don't laugh every time I see Peter 'The Emo Pimp' Parker. Plus there's Elizabeth Banks. She might not have Eva's man-pleasers but neither does she have Eva's spastic lips.

ear
ear

on 5/6/2010

The MENDES factor might of swayed me here but picking Ghost Rider over a Spiderman film proves how pathetic Spider-man 3 was.

on 9/30/2011

Did Marvel have an emo fetish in 2007? You've got Peter with that ridiculous cowlick and then Blackheart looking like a Twilight casting rejection.

on 7/25/2013

ghost rider wins here

on 8/4/2013

at least ghost rider had some memorable moments.It still wasn't very good but it was better then spiderman 3

on 8/4/2013

These are both kinda guilty pleasures for me. There not well made but there kind of entertaining anyway. However Spiderman 3 is more entertaining and less of a mess plot-wise.

on 2/9/2014

Ghost Rider is underrated. Sure it was stupid. However it was funny and the action was good.

on 5/4/2014

Spider-Man 3

on 5/4/2014

Spider-Man 3. It's definitely the weakest Spider-Man film but it still has it's moments. I just appreciate it for what it is. Ghost Rider never really did much for me for some reason.

on 5/4/2014

I'd rather see an Emo Spider do a salsa twerk routine than the Wicker Man fight the man in charge of the Hunger Games. Spider-Man 3 sucked but it's a better guilty pleasure.

on 2/22/2016

Spider wins this although I will never watch either again

on 2/22/2016

Ghost Rider had everything to be good; but it sucked. Mark Steven Johnson wasted all his potential, telling the story in a over the top and wrong way. If it was a 80s flick, at least it could be cheesy fun. Spider-Man 3 is cheesy fun, despite all these embarrassing moments.

on 5/10/2017

Spider-Man 3 is actually legitimately good, while Ghost Rider is…not. It's fun, sure, and it's not bad, but Raimi knows what he's doing.