Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade vs. Inglourious Basterds

6 comments

14 comments

I feel icky.

Ouch, this one is tough. I have to go with Inglourious Basterds, but it's close.

'Nazis...I hate these guys'

EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Inglourious Basterds takes it far

Last Crusade. Tough choice.

Indy rides again. He could handle the Bear Jew....

The Last Crusade is a better movie about Nazis.

As much as I adore LAst Crusade, Inglourious Basterds is the best movies about Nazi killing machines EVER.

I would agree with saying that Last Crusade is the better film. It's defiantly more entertaining throughout and was the more consistent film. It wins.

The Basterds barely beat my favorite Indy adventure.

Tough! I'll take Indy.

Close but I'll go with the Basterds.

I'll take Indy here.

The Last Crusade is great but Inglorious Basterds is the more well made film in my opinion.

Even though last crusade is my favourite Indy movie it can't beat basterds

Tarantino rooooocks!

Love Inglourious Basterds. Definitely a great film that is jam-packed with suspense and intensity (the bar scene), however the third Indy film is brilliant, and with such standouts as the tank chase, ending and not to mention Sean Connery - whose chemistry with Ford is flawless - it has to win.

Inglorious Basterds of course!

last crusade

basterds

Both of these films are super clever with how they depict Nazis. Having them as a threat story wise to have stakes in the films; but also being a straight up attack on the ideas and actions the Nazis committed and giving them no respect whatsoever. We all know how evil Nazis are, so it’s super satisfying to see them blown to bits in these films. But these aren’t just movies that kill Nazis nonstop, they’re both extremely well written and intelligent. I’ll take Last Crusade here, as I love it’s a grand treasure hunt, but also how it’s about a father and son fixing they’re relationship. And also the comedy beats out QT’s, which I think very few films can do.