Reservoir Dogs vs. The Empire Strikes Back

6 comments

11 comments

i dont like very mach SW... and RD are #14 on my list. (for now...)

Empire for me.

RD is hard to beat.

Empire..

I really liked Reservoir Dogs when I first saw it, but it didn't hold up as well for me in subsequent viewings. It lacks the rewatchability of Quentin Tarantino's very best (Inglourious Basterds and Pulp Fiction) and it certainly doesn't measure up against a classic like The Empire Strikes Back, one of the most rewatchable movies of all time.

Empire for me as well. It is possibly the greatest movie ever made, with it's multilayered plot and quotable dialogue.

HOW CAN I CHOOSE BETWEEN THESE TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!?!?!?!?!

Empire for me, all the way. RD is incredible and QT's second finest, but Empire is basically the second finest film ever made in my eyes. Like rob says, its so quotable, has an incredibly powerful story, the most memorable characters and musical score and is flawlessly directed. RD is pretty similar in these aspects but ESB comfortably emerges victorious in each and every single department...yes even dialogue!

You don't know the power of the dark side.

QT can't hold a candle to Empire....

It's Empire, people!!

Yo, Mr. White.

JESSE!

The Empire Strikes Back is my rock solid #1, while Reservoir Dogs got lost somewhere in my Top 40.

for now, the puppies

Reservoir Dogs is really fantastic, and it is my second favorite Tarantino flick, but the Empire still wins pretty easily.

Reservoir Dogs, every Star Wars movie is boring garbage crapshit.