Reservoir Dogs vs. The Usual Suspects

12 comments

10 comments

People gush over The Usual Suspects, but it definitely wasn't for me. Everyone about Reservoir Dogs oozes coolness. It's no contest.

People gush over The Usual Suspects, but it definitely wasn't for me. Everything about Reservoir Dogs oozes coolness. It's no contest.

ear
ear

Reservoir Dogs,no contest.

Tarantino wins

Reservoir Dogs

True. No Contest. The Usual Suspects wins this for sure.

Usual Suspects...

Usual Suspects...

in my top 20 reservoir dogs is 12 and the usual suspects is 13. damm, they are both amazing.

Dogs for sure.TUS is good though.

Usual Suspects without a doubt.

Reservoir Dogs for me. Very good ensemble film.

The Usual Suspects all the way folks. No question about it. A more interesting matchup would feature Pulp Fiction vs. Usual Suspects.

Come on people... The Usual Suspects annihilate Reservoir Dogs.

lets face it the Usual suspects is great but Didnt wow me Reservoir Dogs has better Acting and its super cool with funny dialog and the way better cast( minus Spacey of course) its scary at times and you have no idea what will happen or what did happen I never felt that with Suspects it never surprised me- a great film but DOGS is Legendary!!

Reservoir Dogs is the only one of these two I have seen so I have to go with it.

Singer one.

The Usual Suspects is a great film with one of the best endings in history, but Reservoir Dogs is the best heist film ive seen and has to win

god fucking damn it

The Usual Suspects.

Reservoir Dogs is a movie that effortlessly sucked me in from start to finish. Usual Suspects on the other hand didn't do this...

Reservoir Dogs is slicker but Usual Suspects is simply the better all around film.

As much as I love The usual suspects, reservoir dogs is still the best indie movie.

Reservoir Dogs, by far. Usual Suspects is a wannabe Reservoir Dogs, and Bryan Singer is absolutely no Tarantino