Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday vs. Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare

0 comments

3 comments

Awesome. The two worst films of each series. This is a battle of which movie makes my head hurt less. I'd have to go with "Freddy's Dead" because I can actually sit through it most of the time, unlike "Jason Goes to Hell" which I turn off halfway through.

These really are the worst films in their respective series. But while Freddy's Dead is just kind of stupid, most series (thankfully) never even come close to reaching the levels of awfulness found in Jason Goes to Hell.

This two films not the worst of their respective series. Jason Takes Manhattan and Jason X are worse to Jason Goes to Hell, and Nightmare 5 or remake are worse to Freddy's Dead. Easily win for Freddy's Dead

Not just is The Final Friday a The Final Nightmare copycat, it's also the worst in his respective series. And, as Keele Von Cupcake said, almost none of the franchises of any kind reach the awfulness of Jason Goes to Hell (unhappily Jurassic Park, Star Wars, Die Hard and The Terminator are a few of them). Well, I kind of liked Freddy's Dead actually.