Ocean's Thirteen vs. Ocean's Twelve

11 comments

7 comments

I understand that the cast and crew were calling Ocean's 13 "Ocean's The-one-we-should-have-made-last-time". I don't dislike Ocean's 12, but I do agree with this sentiment.

I agree. I liked 'Ocean's 12' but it felt a good deal different from the one before. Kinda like 'Temple of Doom'.

It's 13, easy. 12 is good, but 13 is like Ocean's Last Crusade. It's epic by comparison.

Watching 12 a second time I noticed I really don't like that one. I enjoyed 13, though.

Thirteen is much better, no doubt about it. I actually think it's the best of the trilogy, while Twelve is clearly the worst.

13. Any day. Somehow, 12 felt more like a cynical grab for cash than the later sequel...

It took me a long time to watch 13 due to how bad 12 was.

I can't believe I'm the first to comment in favor of 12 here. 13 felt like the stars showed up for a check. In 12 they showed up to just have fun.

The whole Trilogy was crap. Even the original with Frank Sinatra was stupid.

11 was awesome. 12 vwas blah. 13 was crap.

12 and 13 are like the bottom two sheets of a carbon copy of 11. They're both pale imitations. 12 was at least trying to be a bit different - but ended up being painfully so. All that stuff with Julia Roberts is terrible. 13 has no life about it at all. It's so faded in the wash, it's almost falling to bits. Gonna take 12 of these two.

@Septicor: You thought the original was stupid, and you thought the remake was crap...yet you still watched the two sequels to the remake? WTF?

Ocean's Thirteen is slightly better because it goes back to more like the first one.

Ocean's Thirteen wasn't great, but it was a ton better than the embarrassment that was Twelve....

I think I like both of these movies more than the general consensus. 12 is more fun (if just as convoluted) as people give it credit for. 13 is definitely more of a well rounded experience. Thirteen it is.

Oceans 13 by a far reach its a grand adventure and more fun.

Oceans 13 easy!

I honestly liked 12 the most out of the Ocean trilogy.

I like 13 more, but both pales in comparison to 11