The Artist vs. Avatar

2 comments

2 comments

Now that is really a tough decision avatar lacks story but has visuals and classic last minute action i really love it.:-) :-) The artist on the other hand is great in its own respect It recreates the silent era wonderfully.It also has great lead performances. At the end the artist wins but it is really close :-) :-) :-) :-)

The Artist perfectly captured the essence of the silent film era. The film said so much with so little and is impressive and entertaining from start to finish. Avatar, while visually appealing, really falls short as a whole.

Avatars wins for me. I found The Artist rather shallow. At the end of the day it felt like a movie made for a gimmick.

The Artist for me.

Avatar was unbelievably disappointing in every way. The only thing it has going is the directing, cinematography and special effects, but the acting was bad, the plot was recycled from Dances with Wolves, one of my favorite movies, and the whole movie was absolute crap. I was, however, pleasantly surprised with The Artist, an absorbing story with important lessons about moving on, and all around entertainment. The Artist massacres Avatar