Cars vs. WALL·E

1 comments

22 comments

Pixar's best versus Pixar's worst. Wall-E. Now hows about we move on to decisions of greater difficulty?

An even easier Pixar-off. Cars was alright, but it wasn't up to Pixar's potential. Wall-E manages to do what most films dream of: a technically breathtaking film wrapped around a simple yet elegant human story.

JRM
JRM

Wall-E is fantastic. I think the only thing I could fault it for is being a bit boring after the first time through. Or maybe this is because I own it? In either case, it wins here.

I love Cars a lot. But Wall-E is probably my favourite animated movie

I liked the beginning of Wall-E, but Cars is my favorite Pixar movie (at least of the ones I've seen)

Cars is good; it's Pixar. But WALL·E is fantastic.

Sorry heapshake, Cars is so on-the-nose while Wall-e's silent begining is the definition of subtle. Wall-e by a mile.

ear
ear

Wall-E deserves a win here.

WALL-E was simply beautiful and amazing. It was so simple with its use of little dialogue, yet this only made it like a classic cartoon. Both are Pixar favorites, but WALL-E was enormously successful to me.

I finally got around to watching Cars for the first time and I must say I really liked the beginning. Too bad the rest was predictable and disappointing. I enjoyed it but Wall-E is the best Pixar film.

Cars sucks.... ok, that's not true. It sucks compared to all the other Pixar films, yes, but it's still a nice movie. Wall-E is amazing.

I know it's the unpopular choice, but I prefer Cars. Love both though.

FUCK CARS

I don't hate Cars like many do, but yeah, it's the weaker link here.

WALL*E Cars does not routh it

ha! cars doesn't stand a chance.

I actually prefer Cars myself. I try not to think about the second one.

WALL E

WALL-E all the way.

No contest for me.

Definitely Wall-E

WALL-E is better than the first Cars. But Cars 2 is better than WALL-E.

WALL-E is the best, Cars is somehow dishonorable.

ear
ear

Wall-E out classes Cars.

Cars is great to me, but I think Wall-E is slightly better.

Wall-E, no explanation.

75% of Cars' runtime is filler. WALL-E manages to be three times as emotionally impacting with less runtime.

Definitely Cars, Walle never got a sequel