The Hills Have Eyes vs. A Nightmare on Elm Street

1 comments

7 comments

The Hills Have Eyes is way more effective and intense than A Nightmare on Elm Street. Freddy Krueger might be a cool idea as a character, but the movie itself wasn't very good. The Hills Have Eyes has a much better ending, and is more convincingly horrific and brutal overall. Heather Langenkamp isn't all that charismatic or believable an actress in A Nightmare on Elm Street, so that didn't help the movie either.

ear
ear

Freddy Krueger and the Original Nightmare on Elm Street is the terrifying winner here.

A Nightmare on Elm Street by a country mile, and I have to disagree with kingofpain, but Heather Langenkamp was fantastic as Nancy.

Nightmare On Elm Street wins on multiple levels. The concept is more enjoyable and Freddy Krueger is one of the most terrifying villains ever.

I agree with rob, even though I really liked Hills Have Eyes, despite the fact of dogs killing mutants.

Nightmare easily.

A Nightmare to rule them all. I looking at your, Scream.

Two Wes Craven classics but I gotta give it too Hills Have Eyes

I loved The Hills Have Eyes, and the ending almost carried it to victory, but I enjoy Nightmare on Elm Street that little bit more.