Pink Floyd The Wall vs. Se7en

3 comments

4 comments

I am going to surprise myself with this one. I have got to go with Floyd man.

yea Se7en rules for sure... but its The Wall which is a trip all its own. id go The Wall as well

yea Se7en rules for sure... but its The Wall which is a trip all its own. id go The Wall as well

The Wall because, unlike Seven, so much is implied rather than force-fed. You know there's some sick shit going on, but it's not all spelled out for you and plays off of your own twisted interpretation. Besides, who wants to see a fat man's penis?

Two of the more nihilistic movies ever made, and two of the best ones too. Seven is more of a conventional thriller, and The Wall is more of an assault. But as well-crafted as Seven is, I have to go with The Wall. There *was* nothing like it before, there *has been* nothing like it since. Besides, how many films can get you seriously depressed over the death of a rat? That's superlative filmmaking there.

Pink Floyd is one of my favorite bands ever the movie i have to say it was really strange but I loved it Se7en is obviously really good but Floyd takes it sorry

Holy shit. I love Pink Floyd. But, while The Wall was a better movie than The Dark Side of Oz, it still just isn't as great as Se7en. A pretty great movie nevertheless.