With the midterm elections going down today, let’s see how our great nation’s President is spending some of his free time during flights between stump speeches…
- 2012 – I just watched this for the first time yesterday and really wish I caught it in theaters. Had I known the world was going to end in 2012, I wouldn’t have tried to pass all that stuff that got the Tea Party going. Also, Black President.
- Snakes on a Plane – I loved the build up and hype. I loved the great catch phrase. Time will judge the flick fairly.
- A Prophet – This is just on here to keep all those knuckleheads who think I’m a Muslim busy.
- Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure – They’re on the right track but if you have infinite access to the world, you should try to meet celebrities and sports stars, not stuffy historical figures.
- 1941 – I often think of myself in the exact same terms Spielberg uses to describe his first box office bomb. I’m way ahead of my time and the Europeans love me.
- The Running Man – I wonder how much my approval ranking would soar if I instituted this show. I could also use the combined political powers of stars Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jesse Ventura to right this ship.
- Doom - Nobody does a better impression of me than Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson. I just wish he made better movies. If it was allowed, I’d have the upcoming movie Faster here already.
- JFK – As President, I have access to certain information the rest of the public only dreams about. Obviously, my first foray into classified document land dealt with JFK. This flick isn’t far off but omits one vital player: Kuato.
- 12 Angry Men - Seriously, where are all the thoughtful, right-minded people this movie portrays? I could use a few right now to show the fringes how bugnuts they are.
- Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace – My comfort movie. I always feel better about myself after watching this because I know that no matter what I do, I’ll never be as disappointing as Episode 1.
This post is part of our User Showcase series. You can find Daniel as espin39 on Flickchart. He writes the New Release Posts around here and also writes for JoBlo every morning. If you’re interested in submitting your own story or article describing your thoughts about movies and Flickchart, read our original post for how to become a guest writer here on the Flickchart Blog.
- In: User Showcase|What If?
- Tags: 12 Angry Men, 1941, 2012, a prophet, bill and teds excellent adventure, doom, jfk, Obama, snakes on a plane, Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace, the running man